Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Reasons to become a Veggie-Head ;)


I always thought that being a vegetarian would be hard.I always have a had a heart to do it ...but I was to scared.Until I saw a video that changed my entire impact on eating meat.I got it from the Neverhsoutnever concert...I didn't know what it was so I watched it the day after,I was by myself and I realized right than this was something I wanted to do and needed to do.On the video their was a part were it talked about reasons to become a vegetarian...Here are some of the reasons.
1.Heart disease starts when your a little kid.
2.In every package of chicken their is a little poop.
3.It's not right to kill innocent animals.
4.It stops heart disease.
5.no living thing wants to see their family get slatterd.
6.Pigs are just as smart as dogs...if they barked would you love them the same way?
7.You can't call yourself a enviromentalist and eat meat.
8.you'll feel healthier and better about yourself :)



Maybe it's time to go vegetarian ?






No comments:

Post a Comment