Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My favirote people :)





























Justice Erin Beagle-Justice is my best friend :) I love her alot and I can honestly say now that I can tell her everything and I trust her.To me she is my best friend...I have alot of best friends but shes my main girl! I would take a bullet for justice.Not only is she just amazing she is one of the funniest people I know she can always cheer me up and make me smile or laugh.Justice and I have had alot of memories through 3rd grade and now.More now because we are closer than we have ever been!We have alot of inside jokes that no one else knows which I love.I love her to death and I hope we will always be best friends even if anything happens between us. I know we will somehow and someway still be friends even when we are old ladys.I want justice to be the girl I ride motorscooters with when were old ladys and the best part is,is that she would most definitley do it ! :)

Karrine Sanden-Karrine is one of the nicest people I know.I love her and she is hilarious!We have alot in common with like music and the same type of guys.We feel the same way about alot of stuff.She's proved to me that she wants me in her life she is one of my best friends :)I havn't met anyone like karrine and I'm glad I can be apart of her life and help her through ceratin stuff just like she can help me.I can honestly say that I can never see Karrine and I getting in a fight.We have way to much in common to get in a argument. Karrine is gorgeous even though she may not see it....she will someday:) I love you karrine!


Bella Culnane- I love bella like you wouldn't even imagine :) Last time we hung out we got very close haha I cried in front of her haha I love bella alot!She is truley one of the best people I met at my new school.I would never regret meeting her not ever!She is absoulutley hilarious in her own way.I think Bella is one of the nicest people I know she is nice to everyone she knows...and she is so true to herself she doesn't let anyone define her.She doesn't let anyone elses opinion bother her,& I love that about her thats something I'm still working on.

Britney Jones-Brittney,brittney,brittney you are beautiful inside and out ! You are one of the most adorable people I know.HAHA and you are absoulutley hilarious! I love you alot Brittney and you are a true friend and I'll always go to you for help just like I'll be their for you for anything ! I always feel bad how everytime you call me I never pick up haha it's nothing personal ever haha it's just funny how for some reason everytime you call it's always a missed call I'm making a promise to myself that I will pick up whenever you call :) I love you Brittney!
Mckenzie Pense- Mckenzie is amazing:) I've known her since 4th grade and I'll say that at first we did not get along very well at all.I remember we always used to get in fights...but it doesn't matter anymore cause we were just little 5th and 4th graders we didn't know anything than.But now I can say we are really good friends and we have had some pretty good memories with eachother :) I will always try to be their for mckenzie. I trust Mckenzie alot and I can truley say that she is one of a kind for real I think their is NO ONE like mckenzie.Mckenzie you are a great friend and I love you alotttttt always remember that !

Bridget Killen-Bridget is one beautiful girl :) I love her alot and even though we just started talking I know she is amazing! I can't wait to get closer with her.Bridget is hilarious and I admire her alot! She makes me smile all the time. You are truley amazing and I always get excited when I see you...& I'm pretty sure were going to stay friends for a long time!

Courtney Pandol- Gosh,Courtney is one cool girl.haha I love her alot and I'm glad that were pretty good friends now....even though we havn't truley hung out, outside of school I still feel like were good friends (: Courtney can always cheer me up,with her very cheery personality. Even though weve been good friends for just a little while it feels like weve been friends forever!Courtney,I love you!

Kiana Doe- I know for a fact that we've been friends since 3rd grade :) I remeber that we were even best friends..and I think one of the coolest things about it is that we are still really close friends .You probably one of the funniest people I know! Seriously...out of all my friends you are the funniest for sure.I love how we love the same music and agree on the same stuff.Kiana I love youuu alot!









































































No comments:

Post a Comment