Friday, February 13, 2009

The real me !

Hello,I'm Aleena! this is a few things about me.



1.I'm Aleena.13.outgoing.friendly.loud.



2.I've been a vegetarian since New Years 09' and I feel great about it :)
I feel healthier and happier cause I feel I'm actually doing something to make a difference.
"my body isn't a graveyard!"

3.I am a strong Christian even though I'll admitt I'm not always doing the right thing.I'm far from perfect and let the ways of life get at me and not let me focus on jesus christ.But I try my hardest to follow him & live for him.

4.I have a great family.We have been through our rough times though and I've thought before we were weren't going to make it as a family.But god hepled through it all.My parents support me and love me.My sister and I don't get along all the time but I couldn't ask for a better sister.

5.I have amazing friends ! They are always their for me...I've had my share of not the best people in my life.But I found the people that are good for me and people that I know will be their for me.



6.I have a best friend :) her name is Justice Erin Beagle I love her more than alot haha.We have been friends since 3rd grade but not best friends we started becoming really good friends this year and I soon decided that she is the best friend I've been waiting for.I love her to death!I couldn't ask for a better one!

7.The band Nevershoutnever :)It's a one man band...the guy in the bands name is Christofer Drew Ingle and he is the most amazing guy I've heard of whos in the music buisness.He is so humble with himself and he is so inspiring.I'm going to meet him soon. I promise.


"I love you christofer drew ingle !"


8.I laugh at everything.I'm a happy person and love to have fun! I don't let the storms of my life get in my way.I usually cry about it later when I'm by myself or when I'm with my dad :)


9.I love my dad!He is amazing and without him I probably wouldn't be were I am today.He is a big part of my life and he has taught me alot.He is usually always their for me when I need a shoulder to cry on...He gives the best advice and always tells me whats right and wrong.Sometimes I don't appreciate him as much as I should but he somehow comes back to me.

10.My favirote boys/bands....Their music and the people that write this music are a big part of my life :) They are a big part of my humor and the way I think.First theirs Neverhsoutnever which I have already talked about,but christofer is my boy so I have to talk about him again...He inspired me to be a vegatarian and start learing the guitar :) Than theirs All time Low they are a pop punk band that I have loved since the day I heard them.They are hilarious and I love how they don't take their music as seriously as most people...but still they have made it far.Than theirs The Maine they are a more rock alternitave band...I love them because they are the nicest and most hialrious boys ever :) Their music is amazing and puts a smile on my face everytime!



No comments:

Post a Comment