Thursday, February 26, 2009

CHRISTOFER DREW INGLE!

My most favorite boy (:
Christofer Drew Ingle has to be my most favorite boy in the world! His music makes me melt.He is one of the most inspiring people I've heard of.He has such a good heart and I think someday I will know him in person.I know it's kinda crazy but one day I truley believe that I will know him.I know that someday I will meet him.I still can't believe that I was so close too him.My heart didn't believe it when I was at that concert.No one will ever be able to understand how much I feel about him.No one gets it and ever will.The feeling is just for me,& me only! I truley want to be able to find a guy like him one day...with the same type of heart.Christofers voice is one amazing and powerful voice that I could never compare anyone to he is one lucky man.I couldn't ask for a better person to inspire me. I love Christofer Drew ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment