Friday, February 6, 2009

One of the best nights of my life :)



I have to admit alot people love Christofer Drew Ingle :) I probably do as much as alot of other people but I like to think that I love him more than anyone! I love him so much cause he is not only the cutest thing in the world but he is so inspiring,and loving.Thats why I'm going to talk about the day that almost changed my life....just because I saw him in person.
It was full of memories & laughs and I'll never regret any of the things I did that night.So it all started I woke up & realized that I was actually going to see Chris, the night I've been waiting for...since when I first heard about it.I was way to excited to think about anything else.I had to though,I went to church & than I went to go eat lunch with my family...Soon before I knew it,it was time to go.So my dad,sister & I picked up my best friend justice in our car and left.
Justice and I were screaming,singing his songs in our car...we couldn't believe what was happening!The best part was, was that the car ride wasn't long at all even though it was all the way to Portland.Justice and I ran out of the car and didn't wear jackets cause we are way to cool for them...but thats totally besides the point.Anyways, we met our good friends Katie Kimes and Marisa McPherson in the line it still didn't feel real to me what was going on.All of us in line were probably waiting for like an hour and a half.It was freezing but it didn't matter.Finally we were at the door of the Hawthorne theater.The security guards were at the door & my friend Kaitlin had to give the security guards the odwalla drink she had for christofer,they didn't allow drinks in the theater plus sharpies ha ha which I think is funny.Justice had a sharpie in her bag but the security guards never caught her which I guess is a good thing.Well anyways we got into the concert and it was so small in there.Justice and I ran to the front of the stage cause we needed to be in the front to see christofer.We were waiting and finally I heard everyone say " he's coming out ! " Thats all I needed to hear and than it became real to me.I saw him coming down from the stairs of the stage and I could not believe it! He was right there like 5ft away from me if I wanted to I could have jumped on the stage & touched him haha.He started talking to the crowd and said he needed to tune up his guitar.He than started to play all of his songs .It was amazing! The great thing about though was that he had the flu and didn't cancel the concert anyways he played as if nothing was wrong he is so courageous for doing that.Once he was done Justice and I walked away from the stage and stood by his merch table and looked at all the merch.We loved everything he had for his clothing but of course we didn't but it all.I got his ep and his shirt that "no more hate" I loved it :) His merch guy guy Nick Smith just turned 18 that night.Kaitlin,justice & I thought that he was christofers brother at first but he didn't look anything like christofer.It ended up being his christofer's bestfriend he was cute but of course not as cute as christofer :) Well anyways we were all waiting forever for christofer to come out.We were talking to christofers best friend & his tour manager justice and I were planning to sing for christofer one of his songs when we were going to meet him.We told the tour manger our plan and he ended up saying "why one his songs?" We said " Because we want represent and show him were fans."
He said "well I think you should sing about like football :)" I was like "football? I don't even get football." He said "well than what about soccer ?" Justice said " I don't even get soccer!" He laughed.Nick ended up joining in the conversation and said "what about kickball ?!" I laughed and said "I never got picked for kickball." Nick smiled and said "me neither!" The your manager ended up leaving and said "well write that song and when I come back you better have one." Me and Justice just looked at each other and laughed.Our friend Marissa had a little crush on nick smith he was totally annoyed you could tell.She kept talking to him and talking to him he ended up leaving the table and going to christofers brother.Christofer's brother looked like him but had a beard and it was funny cause he didn't wear shoes either.We asked him why he doesn't wear shoes either he said"Cause I don't like shoes their uncomfortable." we smiled. Kaitlin was so quiet at the concert but she had her eye on this one guy I have no clue what his name was but he was just random guy at the concert and he kept looking at her too and she made me be look out.Well finally we asked the tour manager again if Chris was coming out for sure he said no christofer is sleeping my heart broke. When I heard that which meant that he wasn't going to come out and meet us and that was the main thing I wanted to do.It broke all of our hearts and now I HATE the tour manager he should of told us the very first time that christofer wasn't coming out.But I realized that it's okay.Even though he didn't come out I still got to share so many memories with my best friend justice it was worth it !It's not just that,it's also that christofer is coming back and I will meet him than.I wouldn't trade this night for anything!














No comments:

Post a Comment